Hokkaido Gals are Super Adorable! - Vol. 4 Ch. 32.1

Did they forced author to end it quick o what?

I mean it had so much potential to be fun manga and now we got this...

So sad :(

@SNKY
To be honest only save I possibly see would be her just saying that she is leaving (or maybe other parody on this cliché plot device), but only for few weeks or month. Then again recent chapter were only average so not sure if author can manage.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Man, this manga went down the shitter fast.

Don't let this glimmer of hope distract you from the fact that the main girl really is getting put on a bus.

Meh i don't mind this, i hate that it was turned into a harem in the first place. Now i am expecting "only leaving for a couple of months" twist.

Dex-chan lover
I love how his dad was so ready to jump in to help his son without knowing any details about anything. ❤️

Group Leader
I'd be surprised if this did get axed. Isn't it fairly popular? Or is it really only popular in the west?

Dex-chan lover
Yep, this is definitely too rushed to not be ending soon. Truly a shame.

As a side note, oto-san is now in the running for best girl.

Dex-chan lover
First she left you in the hotel alone 3 hours away from home, lmao, then - you didnt even talk to each other. Well, I was tolerate when this manga took the harem route, ok, but what is happening right now - just total shit, even "rush to the airport at the last minute" cliche is here. Now I'm praying that all this went down so fast bcs of axe. Bcs - if it's natural course that author choose by himself - then it's even worse, than getting axed...

Dex-chan lover
Is this really the end or people are just being overly dramatic? Just confused, i can see the "end" feel in this arc but at the same time, i can see it continuing.

Man, i didn't notice the last chapter but the father's hair scream shounen MC.

Dex-chan lover
MC's not going to just sit back and let harem choices 2 & 3 devour him instead? Hmmm... OK

Users who are viewing this thread