Hokkaido Gals are Super Adorable! - Vol. 5 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
oh noes, what a cliffhanger....
I have absolutely NO IDEA what the author has in store when it comes to MC's reply
Absolutely NO IDEA
Fuck harems

Dex-chan lover
Good for you Sayuki ! Fuyuki has gain a lot of points with her "I'm leaving (for 2 weeks omegalul)" fake out, where Shiki realized how much he cared about her, I'm excited to see how it will turn out. I already see a lot of F in the chat for her, or that the legendary denseness of a MC can stall inevitable progress but honeslty Shiki has been pretty great so far.

I already said it in the piano chapter, but like other great romcoms like Kagaya or 5-Toubun, you really get why the girls fall for the guy, I have faith in the author too.

Contributor
If we're pruning the zero-chance-to-win rivals already, does that mean the manga won't drag on for hundreds of chapters?

So the only hope for best girl is if the author pulls a BokuBen or a Botan. Why do authors always add in a girl who is better than the main lead.

@Tomoemami, just like watching a shounen when you know the mc going to win using a plot armor (awakened power) its quite predictable but you still going to watch it because you enjoy it. were reading this for story not just whos who (well it sure matter to us whos going to win at end LOL)

Fed-Kun's army
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread