Hokkaido Gals are Super Adorable! - Vol. 5 Ch. 36

This can go 3 ways:

1: The "I like Emilia" route.

2: That one manga where the guy ended up with the friend instead of the so-called main girl.

3: Haremshit.

But seriously, I'm conflicted as to how should I feel right now.

damn, you've really gotta hand it to this manga - it does NOT dawdle around in the same way other harem mangas do

Dex-chan lover
I hope I'm wrong, but I can see where this is going, and I don't like it at all:

- Fuyuki, as a kind/pure heart friend she is, will give space to Sayu to confess.

- Shiki, against all logic established by the story so far, will assume Fuyuki is giving him the cold shoulder, either because he thinks she has moved on, or met someone else in Korea, or whatever convoluted excuse the author comes up with.

- Sayu confesses to Shiki, and he accepts, because he thinks Fuyuki doesn't feel anything for him, or something stupid like that.

- Or... Rena confesses instead... To make this go the extra crazy miles.

If this happens, I'm blacklisting this author forever. I hope I'm wrong though.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy. Didn't even get to finish the meal. I really hope the author doesn't fuck this up, because I can see the clichees a mile away.

Bro, I feel so divided. They are both so pretty, so cool and so nice. I really don't know who to root for.

She’s best girl so naturally she’s gonna lose the Shikibowl.

Dex-chan lover
@altmaria
Shiki, against all logic established by the story so far, will assume Fuyuki is giving him the cold shoulder
Oh boy, I hate this shit! Every damn romance\romcom manga uses this retarded trick! Its only purpose is to annoy the readers
In early chapters characters act somewhat realistic and resolve few uncertain situations on sight without stupid cliché moves, but as of late author drifts towards traditional romcom tropes. There is still hope, but unfortunately your scenario is absolutely possible as well.

@XerxesBreak24
Reference to this manga:
Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru
https://mangadex.org/title/14569
And IMO it's just awesome. Give it a try.

i wish this would have a multiple ending type of manga, like MajWinters below im conflicted becuase i like both of them, Rena is good too but i like the 2 more. If the author will really pursue a non-harem ending i really wish he would go for a multiple ending scenario where there will be an ending for all of them. If by any means the author goes for the harem ending it will be quite difficult to digest as the characters doesn't really fit to a harem idea, its hard for me to see it as it is.

anyway im excited to see their battle for the MC, hopefully it's a battle and not "i will hold my love for my friend to be happy" kind of thing.

Fed-Kun's army
I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN
SHE'S WALKING THE PAST OF DESPAIR
BUT ILL SUPPORT HER ALL THE WAY

Users who are viewing this thread