Hokkaido Gals are Super Adorable! - Vol. 5 Ch. 37

t28

Dex-chan lover
Small brain: first girl wins. There was never really any point in introducing other girls. Especially childhood friend (“Why are we here? Just to suffer?”).

Normal brain: Some clever subversion and all the girls have a “fair” chance. Childhood friend might actually win.

Super brain: All girls are best girl. MC is actually not shit so you are happy regardless of which one he ends up with.

Galaxy brain: Legit harem ending. Everybody wins, no bullshit.

Fed-Kun's army
I think shes gona play herself, she doesn't have real chances and waiting more just make more difficult for the MC to accept her feelings. The gyaru girl is too stronk, thats really unfair like others harems that the other girls are rivals but we all know where this is going. The first time author made that "i'll travel to korea to study", I liked this misunderstanding but now is just the same plot as always.

Btw, i still like them.

Double-page supporter
Oh Man! Oh Man! Oh Man!

Gyaru or Gamer (which is a girl)? Which one would the MC choose?

How bout you guys? Money on which girl?

Dex-chan lover
Wait... so you don't know if you like him? or is that just a front you're saying to yourself because you don't wanna commit just yet?
Stuff like that bites people in the butt.

I mean It's okay to not know,
but I don't think it's fair to the person who said in front of you they have a crush on the person you're interested in and you tell them something vague.

but eh, it's highschool so yeah maturity levels haven't peaked yet to know these things. But Imma root for Sayurin even though literal death flag has been raised.

Dex-chan lover
@deks1t
We can't do anything about it. Unless other heroines have as much chapters featuring them compared to main girl, it clearly is not in their favor. In this case, it's the standard rule of "FIRST GIRL ALWAYS WIN". Which makes me wonder the point of harem tags from time to time. I know, it's the safest bet for the author but still...

Double-page supporter
I can haz both?

Also, please note that the fact that a new chapter has been released for a manga is not a sign that it is about to be axed.

@t28 this but bump your galaxy brain take to small brain take and then bump everything else down one!

"I want to be there to be equal to someone like this and fall in love with someone like that"
We reached peak -Friend/Love Rival That Will Lose- level.

Dex-chan lover
Al those death/lose flags, goddamit author why must you make me go through this.

Users who are viewing this thread