Hokkaido Gals are Super Adorable! - Vol. 5 Ch. 37

I've had enough! This is why harem sucks, the best character, the one that deserves it most, is always the one that loses.

Fucks sake I really hate her. Taking advantage of the good things her friend did and not being considerate to her.

Dex-chan lover
Probably one of the most fair rivalries I've seen. It's all out in the open, one side seems to think it's just platonic, I'm rooting for Sayurin, even if she's destined to lose.

Although I'm so ready to be surprised for once. Maybe this author will have the balls to let a girl other than the main one win and have the main one just naturally progress to a good friend. Would be a nice change of pace to have everyone be on good terms without feelings getting hurt.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Oh yeah, the full WWI 24/7 Artillery experience.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry but she lost beauty points in my book. She does look more mature tho. Of course the main gyaru is "confused" smh
Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Thank you translators for your hard work and dedication as well as the other staff members. I appreciate you lot and keep up the great work! Thanks for the new chapter too.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love a love rivalry without the overdramatic drama seen in stories... It's refreshing.

Double-page supporter
If only I could death note all the mofos that say "yuri ending"...

Dex-chan lover
Oh no... I don’t want anyone to get their heart broken here! 😔

Users who are viewing this thread