Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 5 Ch. 38

aHHHHHHHHH im sooo excited.... i NEED MORE!!!! i want to know if he will reject her and go with minami... doqergogqjrgvqlrlk FK i need to know!!!!!!!!

i hope mangaplus forgets to upload a chapter from this manga, they are really fast to be honest, around 10 weeks they might have been able to catch up

Dex-chan lover
I really wanna know how this story ends. It's kinda setting itself up to be a 50 chapter run but I'm not sure about it all.

Shiki suddenly become more handsome in this chapter. He used to be more pudgy and round.

Well! Senpai just got herself a huge advantage for when Shiki graduates. Our 2 main ladies better pick up the pace (or start cramming to get into Toudai lol)

Dex-chan lover
Yeesh not being talked to by a close friend is one of the worst feelings in the world, especially since its been a while since they've seen each other. I know it's highschool and whatever but I don't think Shiki did anything to warrant that kind of cold shoulder, this is literal emotional warfare to make him over think things. A bit of a negative towards gyaru girl for the scoreboard for this one

Users who are viewing this thread