Hokkaido Gals are Super Adorable! - Vol. 5 Ch. 44.2

I really thought this manga had different flavor but then suddenly we kept getting classic forced drama and shitty developments. Good things going bad is infinitely worse than things being bad from the start.
Edit: Thanks for translation!

Dex-chan lover
F
thanks f the chapter though,translator san,how many chapters r left btw?just asking

Dex-chan lover
This is genuinely hilarious. What kind of manga pulls the "person is going away, potentially forever" trope fucking twice, and in short succession at that? I mean, seriously, could you not come up with an even slightly different way of inserting urgency into your story, you fucking hack? Also way to warp the climactic confession arc into something completely unrelated and rob it of any meaningful conclusion. Why even have a rival character when she's not allowed the decency of a proper rejection arc?

Christ, what a fucking wreck.

Dex-chan lover
i think a time skip is gonna come up soon,like past high school and all

Dex-chan lover
Wouldve been better if fmc arrived at the time they kissed, wouldve be a KomodoHype for me.

Dex-chan lover
@beggarSoChan2020l2r3 ,u may be right but i dont think that d be the case coz in the 1st page of the previous chapter,it was mentioned they hd a rather +ve response,so maybe not

Unremarkable nerd moves to the sticks

Gets a hot friend who likes him

Somehow accrues a harem(This is the part where it fucks up)

Shenanigans

Dex-chan lover
Can I say that this is bs? I mean, it’s a serious matter and that’s okay, but he should have been more clear and responded properly to her feelings :/

Dex-chan lover
@brainman The absolute donkers of a manga went totally shit for me the time they used that "i-im going to x country for y dayzZ". Now i'm finally convinced there's no way this hack author can redeem this story the 2nd time he pulls it. What a waste

@Kujo_Dolphiro I think 'unremarkable' isn't a very fair comment. We already know he is from a well off family, speaks well, plays the piano well and in fairness when it actually matters he has a very smooth way with words. Not like he is bad looking either.

Users who are viewing this thread