Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 6 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
@Banesephy She seems to be the big breadwinner of the family on top of having poor health. Most people always bend over backward when it comes to sick people that make lots of money.

Dex-chan lover
This mom is a piece of shit.

@Kurro and yet here you are commenting. Newsflash: you are not superior to everyone here.

Fed-Kun's army
Can't wait for the flashback chapter that shows why the mom became like that and tries to justify her being that way.

Yeah, not really.

Contributor
Author had to do a hiatus because of his/her bad health.
So it's probably better if it's beweekly now, more time for creating chapters...and maybe better chapters too.

How far is this chapter behind the current release? They can't drag this on forever.

Dex-chan lover
I think the author is doing a great job at making me hate the mother, which I think is totally faking it.

By the way people, you gotta chill. It is a simple series with a few girls falling for the main character who has a manipulative mother controlling his life to her desires. We all know drama will hit with the three girls, they will all try to win him over and they will all wait for him to take a decision picking the girl we all know will win.

and in the end he says fuck it and dips off the Tokyo Tower instead of making a decision...

OK.. just gonna take a deep breathe and see how the story plays out.

So the damned enablers are still enabling, and now the third girl is going to WILLINGLY go along with the mother's abuse? My, MC be losing family and friends he can trust.

natsukawa and shiki? aight ok
but it's all planned by that damned mother? no

Users who are viewing this thread