Hokkaidou no Geneki Hunter ga Isekai ni Hourikoma Rete Mita ~Elf Yome to Meguru Isekai Shuryou Life~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1

woow, the romance is really good in this one, and man, i didn't expect to learn from a isekai manga😅

Dex-chan lover
If only Mark Zuckerberg has the ethical standards of an isekai goddess

Double-page supporter
AXi5K4q.jpeg

What does he mean by, "Just a shotgun"?

Double-page supporter
He already waifued her and plowed her mound?! A sexy huge busty elf babe? This just gets better and better.

Shin has an average height i guess, since most of the elves on his side were the same height as his, i guess saran is just tall due to her different race of elves

@Ali12463
There are, though? They're called amazon river dolphins, imaginatively enough. They are very closely related to the Bolivian river dolphin but separated by the Teotônio waterfall. There are also the Araguaia, Ganges, and Indus river dolphins named after their respective rivers, and there used to be Yangzee river dolphins as well but they're most likely extinct.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly never knew half rifeling was a thing before now.
They are a thing, I like them cuz I still got the rifling function with considerably cheaper rifling if you do custom rifling on the smoothbore barrel. It's just that its still gonna mess up with the buck or bird a bit like any rifled shotgun would XD
Not that I really like it that much tho, I hate rifled shotgun. Like why not go for any bolt gun if I'm gonna hunt with mainly big bullet in one shot ;-;
Slug is good and all but there is no more satisfying feeling when you hit ur shot with 762 rus or natto to the vital in a rifled bolt act gun from long range

Users who are viewing this thread