Hokkaidou no Geneki Hunter ga Isekai ni Hourikoma Rete Mita ~Elf Yome to Meguru Isekai Shuryou Life~

😃😄i want more
this is good
this should be every week
thanks for the transalation😃

Wolves cannot climb trees. You may be in for a long wait however, and could find yourself surrounded by a full wolf pack in time. Still, a long wait up a tree is still better than being attacked.

dunno what kind of wolf is that but if it was real holy shit escaping it would be hell

Dex-chan lover
@Pepepatate and @Dots125 I mean even the MC on page 20 is shocked that the Wolf climbs the tree, so I think the author is well aware that wolves in our world do not do that.

Group Leader
>translating from volume and STILL splitting chapters
Is there a rule you have to be trash to translate isekai?

is this the guy who got isekai'd with a gun, became an adventurer, but had to stop cuz he ran out of bullets, and then invented a clay pigeon shooting machine to pass the time..?

Haven't read ywt but wanted to comment how funny I found it that he died to a beast in our world and went to fight monsters in the other one without getting a power.
Tho I'm sure he will get something

Dex-chan lover
I love the concepts associated with firearms, but why is almost every one of them is a complete cliche garbage done with minimal effort?

Dex-chan lover
@Ultenth : havenot checked out the chapter discussion, but i have seen enough guns and ammo videos on YouTube that it makes sense. If the barrel is rifled (not certain if the m870 is by default, but it can be at least) a scope would help with slugs accuracy

Power Uploader
Does this have ecchi? I'd love if someone would tell me about it, if it does then I guess I'll give it a read

This sound strangely familiar to one of the manga i have read ahem Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko its mention in one of the chapters

Aggregator gang
@REALU It's a gun-based isekai. Do you really have to ask?

@vodkavodka Because guns are the poor author's idea of a unique take on fantasy. The whole point of the genre is to say "what if reality was different" and the only thing they can think of to distinguish their manga is something from real life.

For those wondering about the distance they're shooting. There's long range slugs and you can rifle the shotgun's barrel aswell

I dont understand why he just doesnt remove the plug, I mean you get to have about 7 rounds in the gun at all times instead of 3

Users who are viewing this thread