Hokkaidou no Geneki Hunter ga Isekai ni Hourikoma Rete Mita ~Elf Yome to Meguru Isekai Shuryou Life~

So, the guy was almost killed as a slaver... Wondered why the elf had the blade so close to the Hunter. To twist it further she marries the guy?! Good gravy, where is this heading? Personally, I'm hopeful for more violence... (×.×)

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, this is your typical isekai manga written/drawn by someone who clearly either doesn't know what he's writing/drawing about or simply doesn't care.

The firing stances are all over the place and I don't even mean in a expert-like way, but in an actual anatomic way. (In some image, the MC hand is reverted and in some other image he's not even holding the gun as he fire with any grip!)

How would you feel if you went up in a tree at an height that, against normal wolves, would feel safe to then get toppled/jumped at by a fantasy wolf from above and as you jump away from the branch (at a speed that would allow you to not just get instantly bite off by the wolf who JUMPED downward toward you, meaning you're obviously close to maximal velocity) for you to then shoot your shotgun upward (while falling) and then hit the ground at said maximum velocity? Though it's hard to know if the MC did a magical roll 0.1s before hitting the ground or felt onto his back and magically avoided the now-dead wolf falling onto him as he felt, whatever he landed on at that point would obviously have shattered at a few points.

But, nope... what's actually hurting the MC is the fact the he had to reload after killing 3 wolves while more remained.

I'm getting the feeling that the author/artist might have some sort of red fish syndrome within their artistic senses.

Users who are viewing this thread