Hokkaidou no Geneki Hunter ga Isekai ni Hourikoma Rete Mita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Jeirien I think the goddess works there instead of shops there.

Either the shop manager might is in on it (considering the discount) or the goddess is secretly looting and selling things.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes, the classic "iodized salt is worth its weight in gold in this world" trope

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes, the classic "iodized salt is worth its weight in gold in this world" trope

Would be better if the Goddess would also allow him to buy some stuff in Wallmart. There are guns being sold there too tbh...

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, the first panel tells me all I need to know about this series, and my bets are that its going to have 90% chance of being crap. I'm out. See yall at the next isekai. Hopefully, it will have better prospects and won't show all 5 signs of being a crappy isekai in the first 1.2 chapters.

Considering the importance of salt and the chances of them lacking any methods of mass producing it, I wouldn't really call it a trope...

There is a reason the word "salary" comes from salt and you ain't receiving a monthly goldery or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
imma guess she's considered ugly because of her knockers lol

If Outdoor land is supposed to be like Cabela's, I'd be surprised if they're not stocked up on jerky and granola.

Double-page supporter
Page 22: Don't worry mom its just my bag of salt.

Mom: Closes door.

Page 22: Lays out a line of "salt"

Fed-Kun's army
More please! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Damn nofuns codfags really had a massive ass hissy fit in the comments of the last chapter
Guys shotguns can shoot more then 3 feet please don’t base your gun knowledge on video games
Scopes most definitely have a place on shotguns.

@theguywithoutanyname. What the heck are you shooting that a scope will help on a shotgun over the bead? At ranges where you need a scope, you'd be past 800m or more, and the spread does become significant at those distances.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing the shotgun was unloaded when village chief was inspecting it.
Village chief was lucky. Otherwise they could have pulled the trigger while looking into the barrel and they would have a new home decor :D

@madx1
Not all of us have eyesight good enough to accurately shoot 800m with just the iron sights. Considering this dude is what, 67?, he would definitely need help.
Also, how the hell do you shoot up to 800 meters without a scope? The hell kind of eagle telescopic zoom eyes you got?
And slugs, which is what he is firing, don’t have spread.

Fed-Kun's army
So, after The Devil is a Part-timer, now we have The Goddess works at a hunting store? 🤣

Also, damn. Saran is T A L L 😍

Users who are viewing this thread