Hokuo Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
This actually a really, really, really good romance and SoL manga. You'll need truckloads of insulin going in.

jak

Contributor
@theilikepie

Ain't gonna lie, when I saw the cover, I thought their character designs would be the opposite as well.

Supporter
Am I remembering something wrong? I could have sworn he knew she was a women when he first saw her in the novel...

Edit: A little different from what I remember but yeah.

From the novel:

What, a man? I’m not int……!”

While I was staring at the [Crimson Eagle], we accidentally made eye contact.

That sharp piercing gaze reminded me of raptors.

When I made eye contact, I was convinced. That that person is a woman.

This actually brings up so.ething interesting. The scandinavian peninsula cant bave this type of dynamic because there is no southern royal court outside of the frozen lands. This would need to take place in a russia or canada geographically but meteorogically, they both have overpowering north to south winds chilling the majority of their countries. There litterally isnt a cou try on earth which could have this exact dynamic, the nearest would be a impoverished noble, which isnt necessarily geographic at all.

i'm hoping for some good exploration and beautiful scenery, the romance i could leave but it's gonna come regardless

Fed-Kun's army
Chapter 1 and the mc is already asking "Will you marry me?" to a stranger.
Just as expected from a josei manga.

Oh god I want to read this but as a finn these names are just too cringe. And "Salonen" does not mean "forest-dweller", more like "little valley" or something to do with valleys. Forest = metsä.

1st Chapter and already said "Will you Marry me. " Reminded me of a certain manga where Mc is supersmart and got hit by a truck

Dex-chan lover
She had a nice rack, i was considering it. <- a man with his priorities in proper order.

Dex-chan lover
@laudy My first thought was this is an alternate timeline where Germany has annexed the whole Northern Europe (and maybe more). Like German hegemony Europe. I mean, the MC dude obviously is Finnish from the north, but his first name is still German. So, it's would not even be a recent political development. Maybe like in the 17th century, if this takes place in the late 19th century.

@Sagacious8 "Salo" is a type of forest, one well away from human habitation. Well, we all make mistakes, especially with words that aren't in everyday use anymore, aside from names.

@Kaarme they used Henry Repeating Rifle when they're depicted hunting in the first pages, so if the author's trying to be historically accurate, this manga story probably took place at the late 19th century Finnish (or Swedish Kingdom) territory.
but their name sounds German, maybe Sweden/Finland was annexed or unified into the German empire.

Users who are viewing this thread