Hokuo Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi - Vol. 10 Ch. 100

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for all the translations. When I picked this up, I remember rereading all the chapters available numerous times. The world was in such disarray and this was a wholesome and cozy escape from all of that. I’m so sad it’s over. But I know I’ll come back to it again very soon. ♥️

Dex-chan lover
ah i finally catch up in just a day..its too sweet, thank you and it was good ending there..

Dex-chan lover
So surprised that it’s ending even though I should have notice it because every issue is resolved now. I really like this series and have reread it multiple times. I am so sad that it’s ending. Thank you for the translation and for introducing this manga.

That is a good ending, although I wish after the skip they give a few more chapters to show their new family and the new village. And it’s so funny how the children all have white hair and have the exact same look. His gen is too strong.

Fed-Kun's army
One of the best slice-of-life I have read so far. No childish drama, no dragging arcs, just ... purely heart warming.

Thanks translation team for all your works.

Double-page supporter
this was great i loved it's pace and fun filled story now i wish the translator would pick up any of the other manga's the author has untranslated they seem nice too

Dex-chan lover
What a wonderful way to end such a charming series. Thanks so mmuch for bringing it to us.

Thank you so much for sticking with this series from beginning til end and always giving the best quality on your translations!

VIP
pretty sweet final chapter. one of better written sol romance in recent years for sure, i just felt author run out of ideas after 7 volume and some of plot went nowhere. overall, i like it, but wish it was better as it felt wasted potential. 8/10.

This has been a wonderful, wholesome journey! This is such a good series. Thank you for translating!

Also damn, 5 kids? That's a lot of gremlins.

Dex-chan lover
Just finished this manga after two days of binge reading the whole thing. I FUCKING LOVE THIS MANGA SO MUCH. INSTANT 10/10 FOR ME. MAKE IT 11/10! This is so good, I can see myself rereading this in the future. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING THIS MASTERPIECE!

Group Leader
What a journey we witnessed... Everything abot this series was wholesome, comforting, blissful and beautiful. It was so satifiying to witness two strangers come together and buid a family. From knowing each other to falling in love, marriage, parenting, starting business and much more. I don't think that any other series could come close to hokuou in means of showing every step of a couple's relationship. And it was a privilage to witness that.
I wanna thank Koshwin for all of her incredible efforts to bring this beautiful series to us.

Users who are viewing this thread