Hokuo Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi - Vol. 10 Ch. 100

Group Leader
Great work, thank you guys.
It's a mistake I think on p15 in the foot tl/n that Sieg should be replaced by Ritz. Makes more sense if Erenfried loved Ritz and his mother. Same for Arno that looks more to me like Ritz than Sieg.
I referenced that para from the novel just to give more info on it though it does seem contradictory in this case when they don't really have that sharp eyed raptor look to them, I'll keep it as it is as that was how their character was represented briefly in the novel(Like a novel exclusive tidbit). Ty for the keen observation~

Contributor
Welp thank you for the work till now! :bocchiwave:

Also, I'm dumbfounded at all the people commenting on the number of children. I know this a fiction but I'm finding the comments very rude, like they are some kind of beasts having babies...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating this story I've always loved this series, so sad to see it end but I do wish there had been more of siegs family through, but yeah it was great from start to end and again thanks for the translations over the years.

Dex-chan lover
This title now engraved in my book. One that i enjoyed it so much to the point i felt empty that it ended. Truly a fine masterpiece. Farewell my lovely time reading this on every updates.

Dex-chan lover
Really lovely ending. Too bad the artist didn't quite get the memo about the kids' appearances at the end, but it looks so sweet all the same. I would love to see a full color version of that aurora shot :glee:

Bigger than expected family, but the more the merrier! I'll have reread this series one day to get the whole story in one sitting.

That is so much for seeing this through, ya pi-rates! :wooow:

Cam across this one coincidentally, but falling in LOVE with it's characters, setting, art was all because of how good this was.

Thanks to all behind it's efforts really gonna miss this one..

:glee:
I loved the novel, and the manga, it is one of the best stories I have read from a Japanese author, made me feel warm inside. I have read the novel 2 times already, and I have not gotten tiered of it.

Double-page supporter
Thank you so much for finishing up this manga TL.
It was such a lovely ride and I'll be sad to see it go, but am thankful I got to read it.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man this was a great manga to read from start to finish. It's hard to fine stories with this kind of genre that also written well. Thank you for all your hard work in translating the manga for us! We really appreciate all you've done. Hope you fare well in the future and until next time!

Users who are viewing this thread