Hokuo Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Group Leader
as i've mentioned before. this is an adaptation. they've shuffled the scenes in the original web novel by quite a lot so don't be surprised for a few changes here and there

Dex-chan lover
'Slapped ears'(in Finnish 'korvapuusti') could have been translated as cinnamon roll, that's what it literally is, the spice in question being cinnamon.

Double-page supporter
@Raiho80 i felt something was off. I am a little worried how they will adapt the part where
Fritz takes down those poachers/trespassers. Seig's monologue of those events were thrilling to read

Group Leader
@firefox1234 not to worry, if I recalled there are also side chapters in the manga. I might be wrong but the pacing of this manga is quite good. They introduced Aina as a character a bit earlier too which is neat.
Because, her love interest was the one who originally appeared first in the Webnovel

Group Leader
@Chizan yes, I am aware of that. But if you take a look at the original dialogue (and how the setting is set during the pre 2000s) I think the author intentionally wrote off certain elements as such. I might be wrong, though. but I won't be fixing the small errors, sorry😂 (I've found a few on the previous chapters too, but let's just Keep quiet about that)

I loved this novel so much and I'm so glad someone good picked it up. Here's hopping that some pro translation group does for the LN what you are doing for the manga.

Group Leader
Reading this really takes me back to the time i was reading the novel. Thanks very much for the TL.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for your work translating.

Also I love these two, they are adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread