Hokuo Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

this manga makes me really comfy :>
unknown.png

Aggregator gang
@Mystax
given that they're only kind of married I believe having sex will make sieglinde undesirable for her possible future suitors, so maybe they holding off until they really sure about their marriage.

I might sound dumb but please answer my question. What would be the main factor in living in year-round snowy areas like these? Or in extreme places in general (i.e. dessert)?

@pyroice21 I can actually answer that as i am Sapmi and live in the north. The main factor is hard to put down, i'd have to say it'd be the warm clothes, reindeer herding, hunting, and also most of us have normal jobs either in a larger town or working in the tourism industry.

Dex-chan lover
That Japanese style saw...

@pyroice21 @bareboneybones It's not a year-round snowy area! There are trees growing there, plus whatever they are feeding the animals. They haven't shown the traditional tub full of lingonberries, kept naturally frozen, but I'm sure they have one. Wild reindeers would die if there was no summer. They are herbivores and plants won't grow unless the temperature stays significantly above 0C. The summer is definitely there. It might be short and not too hot for most of it, but it's enough to give the plants a chance. And to generate endless hordes of mosquitos.

If this series shows no summer whatsoever, it'll be the greatest mistake by the author so far.

Users who are viewing this thread