Hokuo Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi - Vol. 10 Ch. 100

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for translating this! I fell in love with this when the slice of life and historical theme was done so smoothly. The Aurora in the end gave me goosebumps and was really at awe at how detailed it was, truly an excellent way to end the series.

Once again I thank you for taking the time to finish translating everything, it was truly a pleasure to read this from start to end!

I found this by chance and I was blown away from the details and the love that was on the pages. It's amazing and it's definitely one of the favorite reads I've ever gone through. I am grateful to the scanalators, the translators, everyone that was able to work on the chapters and the manga. Thank you all so much for making this a great experience

Dex-chan lover
Man, what a fun and wholesome ride. How they went from "yeti" and "crimson eagle" to a loving family. How they overcome any hurdle together and make the village a better place. It's such a comforting story
And seriously, 5 kids are amazing especially considering Sieg is in her 30s

The gene is strong, way too strong

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
I re-read this on a whim starting last night. Thanks for translating it. The manga and novel place it among my favorite stories.

Thanks so much for your hard work translating and caring for the translations while reading all the feedback and helping us! Amazing work! 👏 @koshwin

Dex-chan lover
Sieg was giving birth well into the late 30s and maybe even early 40s JESUS the woman is a beast

Users who are viewing this thread