Hokuo Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi - Vol. 10 Ch. 95

Group Leader
Do tell if you find any errors~
I know you like to shape the dialogue text but this is not the way to cut up the words
7IaBoip.png

men•tion

Also, page 11 second panel
Forgot to put hyphen (learn-ing)
YiTTBh6.png

And lastly, the hyphen should not be moved to the second line
oanYsSH.png

Tomor-
row

This might help you regarding hyphens

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Let's be gracious - "n" is actually a complete syllable in Japanese, so maybe they got tripped up. Scanlations can get so much worse than this.

It was pretty apparent from the last chapter Miruporon didn't pick up on the "giantess" insult because of a lack of vocabulary, nice to see that actually got followed up on. Was a different word used this time, or did you switch translations to "big girl"?

Group Leader
Let's be gracious - "n" is actually a complete syllable in Japanese, so maybe they got tripped up. Scanlations can get so much worse than this.

It was pretty apparent from the last chapter Miruporon didn't pick up on the "giantess" insult because of a lack of vocabulary, nice to see that actually got followed up on. Was a different word used this time, or did you switch translations to "big girl"?
Oh it was both different words used 巨人女 (Kyojin onna) & デカい女 (Dekai onna)

Dex-chan lover
I don't like this guy and I don't like the idea that he's going to be redeemed and end up liking her. Because his behaviour stops being ok when you're like 10 and Miruporon is precious and especially doesn't deserve to be made to feel that way now that she knows how much of an asshole he's being.

Users who are viewing this thread