Hokuo Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

@Aoitenshi whew that's a relief. But yeah annoying is still annoying.

PS there has got to be a better reply system MD.... I had to scroll back coz I forgot what I said!

Dex-chan lover
Ritz is several hundred percent too accommodating. That Emmerich dude has been nothing but rude even before arriving, despite trying to act like he was a victim. Ritz should draw the line at trying to woo his wife right before his very eyes. That's just an outrageously impolite and arrogant act. I doubt that would be acceptable in any civilised country.

Double-page supporter
Weird, she acts more of a Wife to this new guy. Or at least like Childhood Friends

I have mix feelings. On hand I want MC to stand up for himself and break the flag. On the other hand wait how things play out. But normally you’d give up after your loved one married.

Honestly this story World building and characters are very weird and don’t make much sense to me. It’s hard to understand their political beliefs or level of civilization. Everything goes I guess?

I have a feeling he’ll end up with Aina. Considering both characters reflect the Main Couple!

Dex-chan lover
lol damn it seems like if the guy had the balls to confess like literally anytime before she would have said yes, they clearly had some type of feelings for eachother at some point.

well ya snooze ya lose mate, now gtfo before you ruin my ship

Users who are viewing this thread