Hokuo Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi - Vol. 4 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
By that you mean November 9th, right? I feel like most places use / as Month/Day.

I had hoped that the poacher incident would have taken another chapter because in the novel Ritz was pissed off for real and there was more violence involved in the capture, if memory serves me right.

@Kurogwane it's actually the other way around

"According to wikipedia, the only countries that use the MM/DD/YYYY system are the US, the Philippines, Palau, Canada, and Micronesia."

😀Omg thank you for the whopping 3 updates!!! 😀 I love this series

Aggregator gang
it's kind of endearing with how awkward the artist is with action scenes.

that last line is a bit foreboding though...

@ruaxx Most countries use DD/MM/YYYY or DD/MM however the international (ISO) date format is YYYY-MM-DD or MM/DD. So the least confusing is to write the name of the month.

Dex-chan lover
How confusing! I was asking because I bet a lot of people would parse '9/11' as September 11th for obvious reasons.

It's chapter 44 in the novel, if anyone wants to read it. Pretty much the same thing happens.

Hey, I'm all for the "gentle person goes crazy" trope, but I think it would have been better if there was more action, more violence, y'know? From what I can tell he just threw a good rock and punched some guys in the dark. That's not enough to call someone the Yeti. Make him do more. No need to even show it, just imply it. Put some shading, scary eyes, some bone cracking sound effects, and you've got yourself a cool husband right there.

Supporter
Yelp here we goes with the 9/11=Nov9th or Sep11th again. I agree the best way to prevent confusion is to write proper month name (Nov/Sep)+date.

At least it's not as bad as when Americans demand cups and tbsp measurements on food cooking sites/pages, saying it's the "proper" measurements or that it's "more accurate".

Users who are viewing this thread