Hokuo Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi - Vol. 4 Ch. 36

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the updates!
I just love how ritz always kiss sieg every morning 😂

Double-page supporter
@Yatsuki
I think it's easier to use teaspoon or cup to measure in cooking. Since i doubt most household have precision tools ready in the kitchen anyway

Supporter
@Le_Flemard Lmao wut medium cup???? XD

@Sakuratea Easier doesn't mean it's more accurate. I don't have problems with preferences, in fact, if I were born in the US or whatever country using imperial measurements, I would probably find it easier to use it as well. My problem lies entirely with people who "demand" those measurements and insist that cups etc are more accurate and proper. Yeah sure Debra, your "tightly/lightly packed cup of flour" is totally more accurate than 350gr of flour huh? Also google is at your fingertip, if you find a gr recipe that you don't have a kitchen scales for, you can totally look up conversion.

Edit: On that note, I used to have an conversion chart I ready in the kitchen because US, UK, and AUS/NZ cup is different, US cup = 240ml, UK cup = 225ml, AUS/NZ cup = 250ml. So when I see a cup recipe, I had to look at where it was from the US, UK, or AUS/NZ. Fun time indeed.

Group Leader
That's nice, they're a quite well balanced pairing
also thanks koshwin

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

A healthy sperm~

(I'm terribly sorry but i think a kid in on the way)

Well actually if you really think about it ,imagine you have to walk few hours into the jungle 'at night'. Actual jungle which I don't think a lot of people have that experience ,you will realize that what MC did was some superman shit. He throw the stone accurately at lamps (not 1 btw) then proceed to take 2 poachers down. Not kill ,take down in pitch black night inside freaking forest. the action scene itself was not good but the content is good enough for me.

So He might not be stronger than Sieg if fight with gun in plain field but there's noway he will lose in 'his' lands.

Fed-Kun's army
Should i go to the north Pole to find a guy like Ritz??? 😭😭😭♥️

Btw...
YTPMNXK

Are you sure he's not a she??? 😂😂🤣
He's so pretty here 😂

Then be his wife!!! When will see the wedding..
Just like Sieg, I just remember that in chp 1 he's called yeti. It's actually suits him kind and gentle but scary when provoked.

this manga was indeed a real find, I love reading about different cultures and having that touch of romance, it reminded me a lot of Otoyomegatari, which I highly recommend, actually if Hokuou Kizoku is ice and cold, Otoyomegatari is fire and heat.
Can't wait to read more about Sieg and Ritz! Thank you so much for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread