Hokuo Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi - Vol. 5 Ch. 41

Group Leader
Do tell if you find any errors~ looks like the vol 5 will be released on 25th dec. , i tried my best to set a better image quality since these are website compressed image (raws)... using wiafu2x and photoshop :p , and so the Honeymoon arc begins!

jak

Contributor
Sieg is becoming more beautiful as time progresses.

Dex-chan lover
@kikiguardian No arguments, though I kind of miss shorter-haired, more tomboyish Sieg too. Until this last bit with her training the soldiers it felt like the more her hair grew out, the more it seemed to signify she was moving away from the tougher, more capable and take-charge Sieg we got in the early chapters. Like the writer had to make her more "acceptibly housewife-like" now that they're actually falling in love and married for real. I kind of miss the more commanding nature that she had at the start, especially since that was part of what Ritz said he loved about her.

Aggregator gang
@kikiguardian Yeah i kind of agree. It feels like theres some disconnect between the overall art and the story, i like that it doesnt veer into the cliche of "Tomboy just wanted to be a pretty girl and have a boyfriend". Sieg is still a fully realised character with unique dimesions all to herself who doesnt fall into the typical longing animegirl whos deeply inlove with the mc tropes. But it does feel like there a conceited attempt to make her more stereotypically feminine centric beautiful.

Its not bad, i think the middle bit where her hair was slightly long is the best because its more representative of adaptation to the new environment.

But in general it feels like theres an editor in the background going "She needs to be hotter thats how you get readers"

can't wait to see the couple dazzling everyone at the parties
thanks for the chapter!

I just want to take a second to say thank you, 3.14rate, you are doing an incredible job, especially with all the cultural facts and names.
As a german native speaker, I cannot tell you how often I come across misspelled or badly researched translations for names of people or places, and it makes me so incredibly happy to see how much effort you must be putting into this, so THANK YOU so much for your effort and dedication!

Users who are viewing this thread