Hokuo Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi - Vol. 5 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I guess they started doing it after they confirmed their feelings for one another.
......would have been nice if the author made that more clear...

Dex-chan lover
@cafel Technically it doesn't contain anything that would prevent it from existing before, like about 50 years earlier. This series isn't taking place in our world, so we can just assume curry and wurst met sooner in that world, to the great delight of those unnamed countries.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, I got the impression that they might've been fawkin' during that duck hunting chapter when he was like "wanna fool around when we get home?" before they even did the whole "okay now the marriage is for real" thing.
But it'd be really weird to be bumping uglies and then still be so unsure about your relationship, so idk.

Dex-chan lover
for anyone who doesn't know. it's a little common knowledge that pregnant women like to eat sour foods.

The LN shows a small part where it indicates them having sex, something along the lines, they were naked, and after the actual act.

Dex-chan lover
Like I get it and all, but I still think the author couLD HAVE BEEN MORE EXPLICIT ABOUT THE FACT THAT THEY HAD SECKS.

OH GOD SHE WORE A CORSET AND MADE IT TIGHT OH FUCK IF THERE'S A BABY OH NO

Unbelievable, he (author) could have been more; explicit, direct. Just telling us she is pregnant! Wtf

Aggregator gang
THEY WERE DOING IT THIS WHOLE TIME?!?!?!? AND HERE I THOUGHT THEY WERE JUST DOING KISSES AND BEING WHOLESOME 😭

Users who are viewing this thread