Hokuo Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi - Vol. 5 Ch. 50

I keep finishing the chapters in 10 mins and find out a new chapter has been released in like 50 seconds!! wow!!!
thank you for the triple update!!

Group Leader
Do tell if you find any errors~ I haven't marked it as a [VOL 5. COMPLETED] as its still unknown whether the next chapters will be added as extras into it .... but since the trend looks like 10 chapter per volume ... I will name it as VOL 6. ... it will be changed if required later when the vol 5 releases on Dec. 25th .

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
10/10 Manga and 10/10 Translators

Group Leader
3 more till we catch up to the raws huh. Awesome. Thanks for ur hard work tl. Also, when u said that the next update is on 11 Dec, are u talking bout the release of the next raw or about the tl'd chapters.

Thank you SO MUCH for translating this ! I've been reading this manga since the OG scanlator put out some chapters, and it's really nice to see their story advancing. can't wait to see the rest !

Fed-Kun's army
thanks so much for the translation, sad that we are catching the raw, but thanks for the amazing job

I wonder if the manga will follow the source material or if we will get some original continuations.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Can't go home this Christmas, brb, weeping from FOMO 😭

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the triple update!
The author did a good job in illustrating the christmast excitement

Supporter
What Sieg's mom said is actually "You got it?" Or "You understand?". When they ask "ii desu ka?" it could mean if you understood instead of "Is that fine"

Users who are viewing this thread