Hokuo Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi - Vol. 6 Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
Okay but this man daydreaming about his wife doing Cool Jock Shit.... he gets it.

What happened to the Yeti? You'd think that someone with the nickname 'Yeti of the Borderlands" would be more than just some baby white boy

I'm not hating on a character that's weak but the characterisation isn't consistent

@b4nji I think it was meant as "barbarbrian who lives of hunting" or "a man who does not know clture" rater than stength- which works here perfectly as he is inexperienced in many high society behaviours and hobies

@potatophish I dont know if I'd say it's dulled but it feels like it has changed. One thing I miss is the freckles sieg used to be (sometimes) drawn with

@b4nji that nickname was only because of how Ritz would persuade various women to go to his harsh cold territory yearly. It didn't really reflect his personality or character in any way. He's always been a weak softie since the start.

Power Uploader
Thanks for the chapter koswin :). Actually I wanted to see Sieg to play but, mother is also okay XD

@koshwin in page 7, mom in law's lower middle panel dialogue: "Hitting the ball directly to your opponent..." (I assume)
Thank you for the translation!

I love that we can start to see Sieg's baby bump in this chapter. Poor Ritz though, he just wanted to leisurely learn tennis. I guess being able to survive in the harsh cold environment didn't help him in playing tennis LOL.

Dex-chan lover
@koshwin
on page 7, last panel: you could use "this is a 'serve'" instead of "this is serve" for consistency.
on page 13, second panel: it should be "its limits".

Thank you for bringing us this wholesome couple and happy new year!

@Hobobo I think her freckles are missing most of the time because she is wearing make-up now. Last chapter, her freckles were missing up until she took a shower and was in bed with Ritz. And I think in a previous chapter as well she didn't have freckles until she was in bed. I think it's implied that even when she isn't wearing make-up for going out (she was wearing lipstick to that dinner party) she is wearing powder or foundation which covers up her freckles.

Fed-Kun's army
Aww, finally seeing the baby bump. Mangaka too good at hiding that pregnancy tummy.

Thanks for the new year's eve chapter! 😘

Dex-chan lover
Well, we all knew Sieg's mother was going to be like this.
It's pretty hilarious seeing Sieg facepalm through the whole ordeal. XD

Users who are viewing this thread