Hokuo Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi - Vol. 6 Ch. 58

Double-page supporter
The only complaint I have is the new MangaDex update forcing me to reload the page 7 times before the chapter actually displayed its images.

is this ending soon? i cant really remember from the ln, and i also wonder if theres any side chapters

Group Leader
@potatophish i would say at least 2 vol. more ... there's no official info about it though ... just saying from the amount of content left in the WN(including the side chapters) the side chapters have been placed well in the previous volumes and not kept as a .5 chapter so hoping they will include majority of it.

Fed-Kun's army
@MrMcNasty patience brother, ever since KM shuts down, most of its traffic moved here and their servers probably can't handle too much.

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
@koshwin
In the first panel of page 9, Ritz's sentence is confusing; it would make more sense if it's "Even if you can't drink it", but I don't know what's written in the original, so...

You switched between "liquer" and "liquor" throughout the chapter

P.S.
Thank you for the update

Group Leader
@Mafeb the sentence meant that "even when you are able to drink, you can just drink it in moderation so that there's no issue" so using "can't" would be wrong in that sentence i think cause it would mean that he will allow a bit of drinking even if its not fine.
will fix the liqueur(need to fix the spelling lol) and liquor switch if i find it >side note: liquor and liqueur are different (liqueur is liquor flavored with various ingredients and usually much sweeter)
tnx for the correction~
Side Note: do correct me if I'm wrong about it ... cause i'm no genius :p
Edit: will upload the fix after mangadex gets over its hiccups :p

GAD DAMN IT THIS CHAPTER IS MAKING ME MAKE LIQUOR! I really wanna try it now. Time to search for ingredients.

Fed-Kun's army
While I liked the way Sieg looked in the beginning way more than the current one I have to appreciate that this is a manga where one can actually see the passage of time on the features of characters.

Users who are viewing this thread