Hokuo Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi

please read the novel if youre interested in this, its already complete
its reallly warm story, *beware diabetus san
the manga just dont do justice
there are too many skiped momment ?

Group Leader
we got up to chapter 6 translated but since i been away i have not been able to clean the raws

Isn't the setting pretty much heavily based on Finland(?) & German? Though I don't remember whether it was explicitly mentioned in the novel or just too Finland(?)/German-ish even with a different name.

Jokes on you this time manga. I already read the LN in its entirety. Still gonna read you though.

Fed-Kun's army
@Deoxyribo9

It's finnish. 'Salonen' is an archaic way to say 'Forest-dweller' but it's also a pretty common surname. 'Revontulet' is aurora borealis or northern lights, with a bit of a double dip since it translates to 'foxfires' as a contrast to kitsunebi. And of course they herd reindeer as the sami do plus the clothes.

Double-page supporter
@twinklecake haha my bad i see the confusion, should hve been more clear when i meant to say i recommend ppl read the LN if they cant wait for the manga to be translated....

Double-page supporter
Tragedy this isn’t getting updating, fortunately the LN was fully translated.

Group Leader
Wait, this title got manga?!
And it's already more than a year that it got scanlated????

Thanks for scanlating this, m'dude/dudette.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up. I’ll patiently wait for your updates. This is a very sweet story

RAIHO80 - Thanks for picking up this enjoyable manga. I read the light novel after discovering the manga here, but I still really enjoy the manga (the art is also really good). And yes, it is a sweet story.

Users who are viewing this thread