Hokuo Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi

Thanks for picking this up.
I really liked the novel so I hope you continue this.

o wow..did not know that manga adaptation came out...the webnovel already fully translated..overall the story is pretty good(for me that is)...

Double-page supporter
Once again i will say, if you are a fan of pure vanilla romance with wonderful well paced progression then read the WN.

Double upload I’m so happy
This is the fluffiest and sweeties couple
Beware if you Read the light novel you will get cavities😅

whoa this is getting a manga? cool

I've read the LN and I can guarantee you it's 100% fluff

Supporter
Is the romance in this well-paced or is it like Snow Red where the relationship has no developments in over 80 chapters?

Group Leader
@TrapCard113 as this is based on a web novel that has already been completed, yes the romance progress. unlike Shirayukihime

The web novel has a total of 130+ chapters (including side stories) while this adaptation adapts around 2-3 web novel chapters for 1 chapter of manga with tweaks in terms of events occurrence and slight details.

It took around 40+ chapters in the web novel for a significant romantic progress to happen

Don't worry. There's no love triangle, this is just pure love story between the couple. There is confession around 20-30 chaps. I dont remember which chapter but it will be coming soon. It's quite fast phased compare to the novel tbh. 😌

Group Leader
For those wondering why there hasn't been an update thr past week, do understand that means my schedule has been very busy as of late. I'll try picking up once it settles down. Hopefully in mid May. Thanks for understanding. I don't have any other platform to update you guys, so I think this was the best way possible to relay the message.
~Raiho80

Group Leader
You guys deserve an update so here I am to tell just that.
Alas, I was really beyond busy for the most of May.
June however, was the moment I fell too deep into Vtuber hell on YouTube.
The script is all there to be translated, but I'm too busy simping watching animated girls on YouTube.
I can't promise a new chapter anytime soon, but in case I exceed the 3months grace period, I am willing for other peeps to take over.
Thank you.

~Raiho80

Users who are viewing this thread