Hokuo Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi

Aggregator gang
I've read the novel and it was really nice and wholesome. I'm really glad it has a manga adaptation!

Also grandpa is best tsundere 😆

Everytime I read this manga I can hear Sakkijarven Polka playing in the background

Dex-chan lover
I don't want to read the novel, but I'm curious:

Is this going to be one of those mangas where the start of the actual relationship is the end of the story? Like the final chapter is going to be the two of them deciding to make their "trial marriage" permanent and that's it... the end?

I hope not. I want actual marriage and real husband/wife hijinks to follow the "fake couple" hijinks. Since it's clear they obviously love each other it's not like they need to milk the drama up to the decision point.

Dex-chan lover
@koshwin Good to know. And I can imagine what that means given that there's still a volume 4 to come. :D

I ended up binging this whole series up to the current chapter a couple of days ago and it has me hooked. It's fluffy but in a different way than most school-couple fluffy slice-of-life stories. And the characters are fun without being over-used rom-com stereotypes.

I'm kind of sad to see the gradual loss of Seig's adorable short military tomboy haircut, but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make as long as the warm fuzzies continue.

Even though I read the novel like 3 times it still not enough lol. Best thing about this is both MC is dense but not the normal-I-have-no-idea-she-loves-me-until-chapter 500 (or just won't happens at all). The romance element in this manga/novel is pretty well done. For those who loves the slow-life type this is THE ONE.

and thank you for the group 3.14rate for adopting this series , can't really thank you guys enough.

Aggregator gang
Since 3.14rate picked this I can’t stop opening mangadex waiting to for the next update. Thank you. I love reading this, so wholesome, sweet and fulfilling.

Omg. My kokoro is melting!!!! The couple is adorable and the story is a breathe of fresh air from the toxic, conspiracy-filled stories I've been reading for the past weeks
Thank u so much for translating!!!

Users who are viewing this thread