Hokuo Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi

I like this manga. It's cute, interesting but waaay to vanilla. Everything is ideal, everyone is understanding, main trait of the FL whose problem is to get used to new lifestyle is being adaptive, like seriously. The only drama it ever has is xenophobia, which just exists. And solves partically because FL is a good person. The rival appears! And was sent off in a flash. Meanwhile two full grown people in their 30th are afraid of kissing to the point it's pitiful. I really wanted her to fall ill during the polar night, be a little homesick due to climate change or something: it could have provide an opportunity to show some northern medical or psycological treatment. But no.
So, I would give it 9 rarely accurate doggies out of 10. As a musher I am extremely satisfied.

It's a manga without much drama inside. This kind of story is pretty good for someone like me who's kinda tired with a lot of manga with too much drama inside. I like how Sieg and Ritz interact with each other. It's pretty sweet. So sweet that it make me remember i need to get married soon despite a bit late already. 😅

You know, dear Aina, I like it when someone special tell me about trivial events in their daily life. It means that he cherishes me and want to share every little things with me.

Aggregator gang
We need a tag that says if the manga is just sweet or give full-level diabetes!

Group Leader
I gotta agree that having something like a 'Fluff' tag would probably be good, especially for works like this - but also to contrast the 'Dark' or 'Angst' type of tags.

searching for this kind of manga because youre lonely, realize the manga just made you lonelier :(

When I read the first chapter I was legitimately confused.
*sees no yaoi tag*
"Wait...she (long hair) is a dude?"
"But the other person is the dude, no?"
"Have I been bamboozled?"
"Oh i see whats going on..."

I like how they update it every single day...i get excited whenever I wake up in the morning and read the new chapters \( ̄︶ ̄*\))

Aggregator gang
ughh, where is chapter 37? i want my sieglinde, i miss her so much...

Users who are viewing this thread