Hokuo Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi

this...... kind of manga whose the author and artist deserve a place in heaven.... damn it was beautiful

Fed-Kun's army
@kawaii123456
Re-read the early chapters. He's had fiancee's before and they all ran when they had to deal with the lifestyle change since they're nobles.
He didn't want to subject Sieg to a life of that and asked for it to be temporary.

@Ppasha
Teo is kind of a prideful idiot. He runs around like that to prove himself because of past issues. You can see that his wife and daughter dress appropriately.

This is good for me but I'm kinda confused with ML's nobility status. He is the lord but he's living as similar as other villagers, including he's not handling paperworks (I'm up to ch 38 before writing this). To me it seems like the grandpa is the one who handling paperworks and living in their family's main house (although he used to when gramps complained about his way of serving liquor)

Edt: okay, so it's focusing on the commoner's daily life due to being open to MC?? Seeing him helping Aina's I could assume he's doing some paperworks. Although I'm curious if he got any relatives that willbe on his side like his grandpa :3

Dex-chan lover
so this is basically a big ass otoyomegatari arc in the snow country... which is awesome!!

C4l

On the one hand, it's still cute and fluffy.

On the other hand, I wonder if it's unfair to boil things down to Natural Man and Tradwife at this point. Not a huge fan of this childbirth arc tbh, but maybe it'll get better?

I have doubts.

Aggregator gang
We should rename the manga: "The Snow Country Sugary Life of the Northern Nobleman and the Raptor Wife"

Users who are viewing this thread