Hokuo Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi

That was such an adorable date! This story is a great example of positive and healthy relationships. Thank you for translating!

This is definitely one of my favorite reads. I wonder if they will add some of the side stories from the novel. They were definitely amazing, especially the ones about the grandfather hehe

Group Leader
@khaosguard the current chapter was an additional chapter so im pretty sure they are filling in the stories correctly without making an extra additional chapters section and yes i agree grandpa is the best character in the novel and his side story was super good.

You can't help but grin throughout the chapters 😌

This is a wholesome & soothing read

Supporter
Dropped on chapter 83. It was very nice to read as long as we focused on Ritz and Sieg but it should have ended on chapter 78. Everything was said with the birth of their first child. Now the focus is on the younger bland couple who do not bring anything new to the table and I don't feel involved at all.

A great, slow, story. No real plot just a daily life fluff that is really enjoyable to read. Thank you to the translator for picking this up and finishing it.

Aggregator gang
Honestly one of the best manga's I've ever read, and the ending was a perfect way to bring it to a close. 10/10

Dex-chan lover
Nice and wholesome, with slow but steady process. My only complaint is that the author sometimes seems to not know what they want to focus on, and the setting can be a bit confusing since it seems to be the real world but with certain things changed, and they don't directly explain what is actually changed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread