Holiday Love - Fuufukan Renai

Aggregator gang
Rina is a shameless and manipulative bitch. Someone beter damage her face so she can't use it to lure other married men out there.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
I clicked on this because the cover image made me think it was going to be lesbians and whoo boy it is not lesbians

Rina deserved to be disowned by everyone

The One
Staff
Admin
Seems MangaBox dropped it with chapter 102, raws are at 106 atm, it feels like reaching the end ...

@rikiwichman I agree. I haven't even read it yet. and now I'm not sure if I will ever read it if it's like this
too bad I thought this was interesting and want to give it a shot

Omg, thank you so much for your translation! Never thought i would have a chance to read the final chapter of this manga.

omg! I thought this was dropped! GOMICHAN THANK YOU SO MUCH!! You are a saviour! You did well too so good!! Thanks for your hard work, yeah thank god this chapter came cause i really wanted to see what happened next, bless you! Looking forward to the next one thanks hun you did a f*cking great job! 👏😍

Thanks gomi chan! ♥️ Jeez what an ending. I wonder what’s going to happen to Rina now how depressing for her.

I really felt that Junpei shouldn’t get a second chance since it was him who fell into the trap in the first place 😤 And there the thing with Rina and his past 😑 But overall, Azu is a really amazing woman. She is such a wonderful woman!🤩🤩

Also, I watched the Japanese live action and so many things were charged. But I watched the last episode and apparently Rina told Azu’s daughter the she is going to be her “future mother”🤬 Then she gets confronted by Azu and then Junpei shows up and says that she a psychotic bitch and that he will never love her even after death and his heart is Azu’s only.

So after that, everything went normal, except the fact that Azu feels like she was being stalk 🧐 The next scene features Rina getting her revenge by lying and yelling out that Junpei made her have an affair with him and because of that she lost everything 🙄( bitch you brought on yourself). She got admitted to mental asylum after ( where she belongs 👏 👏👏) Azu and Junpei start all over again. And Rina’s husband, Wataru ( I felt so bad for him and thought he would become that type of dad that would hate his children because of their mom, but he doesn’t seem to end that way) he went to a speed dating program and there was this woman who he seem to have a little moment with. 👍👍His last scene is of him and his children having breakfast together happily 🥰🥰. So that concluded it.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

The only reason why I continue to read this is just to see the main character's family become well once more. Please, no more shit....

Group Leader
I read all of it before (legally) and it's not worth reading to the end lmao

Users who are viewing this thread