Holiday Love - Fuufukan Renai

Group Leader
@koikun
Depends on your definition of cheating I guess. She engaged basically in foreplay with that one dude, without going onto full blown penetrative sex. I personally would call this cheating, but idk if Junpei really considered it cheating or if he just didn't care (bc I mean, he really only gets so much sympathy.)
The characters give the impression that it's not cheating unless the peen hits the vagine, whether or not this is some kind of Japanese view point or just for drama's sake idk. That's just the impression I got from chapter 104 at least.

@mayukas
oh did this have an official translation all the way to the end?

Wow, well I guess she hasn't learned anything from her actions and this won't end peacefully...

Not going to lie, I'm on team Rina.

Her ex-husband mistreated her, stole her kids away. He's undeniably a shitbag.
The Junpei fellow started this whole thing by messing with her, technically it's all his fault.
Finally, Azu cheated, AND tried to obscure/withhold the truth from her husband. Gross.

@catwebard I don't remember who contacted first the other, but you need 2 people to cheat so both of them are at fault and she is the worst of the two because she is obsessed and crazy and can't take no for an answer. Junpei is your typical cheating bastard, Rina is at another level. Also she (and the other two) sexually abused Azu by taking and uploading her photos on the internet. Her husband mistreating her doesn't excuse her.

still, I would feel very bad for Azu because I'm on main character's side. Rina is still a bad btch and Junpei is a fcking asshole. But in the end, everyone can make terrible mistake..

Dex-chan lover
I tried reading a few chapters and... Beating someone and still wanting to charge him for damages? and then a binding contract to resign from his job?
How many mental gymnastics can authors do to make fun of their country's law?

I saw someone commented that the ending was not worth it.? I mean.... It was so realistic and great though? Overall this series is amazing!! Thank you so much @gomichandesu for picking up the last leg!! Realky am thankful :3

Users who are viewing this thread