Hollow Souls

Hey @its_Mihai keep up the good work! Enjoyed it very much =)
Wanted to give you a little feedback from a reader that never writes comments: the only thing i noticed that the plot progression kinda drags on too long, the first chapter was a real bomb and the pace was awesome, after that the next 6 chapters felt too long with little happening besides much exposition. I understand that for the sake of explaining the world you can't get around some exposition, but some pages had like 10 big speech bubbles with alot of text cramped in.
Besides that, i really like the artstyle, the interesting characters with unique personalities and the overall feeling of the plot keeps me invested!

Im 100% gonna continue reading :)

@nekrom WOAH!!! thank you a lot for the feedback!! I'll make sure to improve in future! (yeah, when I look back I really wish to scrap a lot of what I've done in Vol 1 and 2)

sigh, dark souls but with bad art design and stupid comedy. Souls series is super popular in japan. Why doesn't anyone try to replicate the the feeling of mystery and misery ?

@its_Mihai i love dark souls. This manga is nothing like it. I find the Look of the characters their exaggerated faces and the humor to be almost blasphemous

Aggregator gang
The author/artist is clearly influenced by one piece ehehe.. maybe he used to work with oda or something?

It was influenced by it too much though, i hope they found their own style instead

I like your work, don't give up despite the few remarks you may receive, while trying to pay attention to the constructive ones. Im eager too see your progress.

@Keruben THANK you for your kind words! I know I still have so much more to improve in terms of storytelling, pace, interesting characters, world building, but comments like yours truly spark motivation! Very much appreciated! 😁

Users who are viewing this thread