Holy Idol - Ch. 4

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't say thaaaaaaattttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~~~~~~!!!!!!!!! T0T

Nooooooo xD
That answer is... Erhm.
Lowkey worried but pretty sure he will become an appreciated idol ( • ̀ω•́ )✧
He's calling protective instincts tho, protect the cute bean, don't let the cute roll get hurt ∑( ̄□ ̄;)

Dex-chan lover
yes, he's the mc, but can we at least get an update on the poor idol that got caught in the battlefield?

Group Leader
i have fans?

why the hell am i the one feeling embarrassed

"I think I just aged ten years thanks to this guy." No, I think I just aged ten years thanks to you.

You force him to work when he's lost his memories just so they can get some money, and the don't bother giving him enough support and teaching him, really?

And wow, he takes so good care of 'Cash' when he gets sick, but lets the ML who lost his memories go by himself...okay...If this is how all managers for idols are, I sure pity them. But thank goodness this is just a manga.

This is supposed to be funny, but the lack of support from the manager and the President, just makes this ridiculous. Thanks for the chapters, but unfortunately this just isn't for me.

@yunwu well this is a reality of kpop industry.... sometimes you got the manager that are less supportive without really care too much about idol mental health just as long as you're doing great job for entertainment company or not causing any scandals. So in the end it can be painful to watch considering the hero currently lack awareness of the situation he is in right now (and I really can't blame him 😔💦)

Dex-chan lover
I want to see how the other guy is fairing in the body of the priest.

Users who are viewing this thread