Homeless Tensei: Isekai de Jiyuu Sugiru Jikyuu Jisoku Seikatsu

FTU

She's 19 meanwhile, he's 25. While he was over 40 in his previous he reincarncated to this fantasy world with a physical appearance of a 25 y/o and mentally he's technically only over 40 since he didn't experience the 25 years he got reborn in.

Not sure why you guys complaining like some hoes.

However, aside from that, I predict that there wont be any potent romance for a 'while' if not anything at all. If I am wrong, you can gladly correct me.

@UnknownSaint111
guys in japan have a high schooler girl fetish as many of their "an inappropriate shops" hire only high schooler girls it doesn't help it that adult males are allowed to have sex with a girl once she turn 16 and even if they fail to hire a lot of high schoolers they trick people with adult women with baby face and dress them in high school uniform
in that aspect japan is pretty fucked up considering that their age of consent is 18 for boys and 16 for girls just to cash on the prostitute industry
no wonder their birth rate is so low as they encourage sexual behaviour with unrealistic target like high schoolers and kids from elementary school and anime girls and a real woman in her 20s or 30s is so low as a candidate for marriage
also the thing in female media is also fucked up but for other reasons

Fed-Kun's army
This is rated pretty high for how much hate the comment section is giving.

Dex-chan lover
@Xunder I believe it's a very common last name in Japan, and one used as an example of an ordinary (uninteresting) person. Kind of like "Smith", "Johnson", "Brown" or something along those lines in the USA. It can be thus used to underline how the MC is basically nobody special.

Yes he's "hanging out with a teenage girl". They certainly weren't trapped in a dungeon. Nope, just "hanging out". He clearly should have told her to fuck off when he met her because he can only be trapped in a dungeon with age appropriate companions.

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░
███████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░█░░
██████▀░░░░▀▀██████▀░░░░

This is a pretty good story, with likable characters and really good artwork. I especially like the elf girl's art. Very cute!

Personally I think this series is flawed but by no means "garbage". It has strong points but it's by no means "excellent". Props for the author for trying something different, with a homeless and older protag, and for not boring us down with excessive usage of game mechanics.

Regarding the age discussion: for all intents and purposes of the story he's a 25yo with world knowledge of a 56yo. And even if they were an actual romantic couple, once you're past your 17s age doesn't matter that much, you're simply adult. I've been in both sides of this sort of relationship, it isn't that different from a same age relationship.

@Christopher To Love Ru is fairly memorable and Momo is the best girl.
The biggest flaw of your argument is to smash quality (subjective) and popularity (objective) together.

Double-page supporter
@Me474 Looks like you've given thorough thought into this. You're completely right. It's probably also because of the population decline in Japan. It's disastrous. Some things need to change in this industry sadly. I just wish there was someone his age as it'd be pretty more badass.

My only comfort is that she's an elf so she's probably older then him or something. Honestly I am always up for Romance with an elf as long as it's not polygamy so I'll continue to give this a chance.

Dex-chan lover
@lvxferre The only issue with age is when it comes to exploitation. But that can occur in any sort of relationship. There is also the issue of when the individual is much too young and is being groomed, but this isn't the case. This is about a young man with the mental age of an old hobo getting friendly with a young girl. Not that different to how actual homeless people interact. A homeless hobo in my Chinatown acts sort of like the representative of the old and young, getting relatively friendly with even the minors, advising them to never steal, never to harass, never to hang around a business for too long or to never get violent with a social worker unless your own safety is on the line.

Dex-chan lover
This manga actually seems interesting!
I'll read isekai trash any day, but this concept seems worth continuing.

Supporter
Pretty good. Wouldn't say it's excellent, but it's far from being "bad" or "trash".

Users who are viewing this thread