Homework of the Heart - Ch. 3

Active member
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Messages
391
I have mixed feelings about the mcs... The dude kiiiind of seems like an a$$... n the lady seems a bit... messy haha. But then again, it's just been 3 chapters. What can i even say.
I'm DEFINITELY reading this tho lol. Seems pretty interesting AAAAND is potential floff hehe.

Thank you SO MUCH for working on this! <3
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Sep 18, 2019
Messages
319
That vampire is a rude hoe. I’ll keep readin tho
I guess he’s rude bc she reminds him of the normal life he could’ve had if he didn’t turn into a vampire maybe? And he probably didn’t wanna become one either so I guess he’s quite sensitive and on edge when it comes to talking about it
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Feb 11, 2019
Messages
2,092
Lol I like the MC so far, she's funny. Guess the whole town is full of vampires.
 
Active member
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Messages
452
I mean, cheap rent IS a pretty good selling point itself.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top