Homunculus - Vol. 15 Ch. 3

Fuck this ending.

Was it because of the Nier saying that no good ending is a happy one?

Still a fucked up ending, there were different ways it could've ended without being cliche, generic, and boring.

I like the ending but tbh dont fully understand. I like how this is a realistic and good ending for how he acts and how his character has devleoped. Though the “deaths” i feel i “dont understand” simply cause I didnt want them to die

But in the end of the day, it doesn't explain how Nanako was able to see the homunculi of other nor how she lost the ability.
Was it that the pitch black drawing were merely her own interpretation of people ? It could be the case as Nakashi pointed out that she previously were wrong when she thought that the young girl was raped by that old fart, right?
I think that she lost this ability after she went through plastic surgery

Group Leader
They always did say that whoever get the surgery ends up going insane...so I guess it works

Dex-chan lover
So he killed Nanako, and got arrested. It feels rushed, depressing, but it's a good ride
After 1 year, the corpse must have stank... everyone in the restaurant might have smelled his decaying smell and not ordering anything.

Users who are viewing this thread