Homunculus

Power Uploader
@bcvxy It didn't look like you were going to upload any more volumes so I went ahead and did it instead.

Power Uploader
Yeah I wanted to check with the mods on how to handle this first, as the volumes are too big and all that.

Masterpiece. Nothing I've read comes quite close to this series.

Original story, great executuion, wonderful art, good ending.
Wow.
This is a masterpiece.

Group Leader
Very unique and fun, the only disappointing part is the ending, however the rest of the story makes up for it. A classic use of an unreliable narrator, however it takes it to the extreme and leaves small and big clues for the reader to decipher what is really going on with the Homunculi.

Definitely worth a read.

Fed-Kun's army
I was reading this on Manga park before Disqus killed itself, butt fucking every site made using it, and I completely forgot where I was so now I have to reread it... here we go.

Fed-Kun's army
I’m glad so many people like this series. It is definitely worth the ride if you like thriller stuff. It’s very quick paced, and always has you asking “What the fuck am I looking at?”, wether it be a bald cross dressing man, or a child cutting off their finger with a sickle, or a male sucking another mans dick, when in reality, he’s actually using his psychic powers to sniff out the mans trauma, which is around his dick for some reason. Anyway, I love it.

Fed-Kun's army
I’m glad I could finish the series this time. It was so worth it. The ending was realistic, and quick. I love this manga, and I think it’s extremely underrated. Please read.

Contributor
I promise you trepanation will not give you mystical powers, though we do think the ancient Greeks were not wrong in thinking it could help with severe headaches.

Which makes it really really hard for me take the description seriously. I gather from other's comments that this is quite well-done, though.

Users who are viewing this thread