Homura-sensei Is Probably Unpopular

Group Leader
one of few student-teacher relationship manga I can enjoy without feeling gross :D
especially the girl acting Responsibly instead of like she's psycho and the teacher being very Responsible as well...

this is nice :DD

it's student x teacher, but it's gooodddd. the teacher has babyface so he fits in quite well.

@Pixeltamer and anyone else enjoying this manga
I love this manga but with my university work I don't have the time to translate and clean and typeset all by myself. I will upload another chapter at some point asking for help, but right now am bogged down with exams :")
Apologies for such a long delay, and thank you for reading so far :)

I wish you luck in your university work @crrows , glad for the update and all the work you have done. You're a good man, good enough for a closet shrine.

This is honestly so good I'm surprised it's not that popular :( More people should know about this T__T Thank you for the work! Looking forward to new updates 💚

@crrows Just found this little gem today and binge-read it. Thanks for the translation!
Hope your exams went well and that you will have time to keep working on this. Cheers!

Blasted through the raws and my god is this a godly one. I really hope the translators keep going so everyone can experience this joy.

Dude is literally me except there's no high school girl that is in love with me

Dex-chan lover
The manga is great and all but I'm here for the tl doodles

Users who are viewing this thread