Honey Come Honey

jak

Contributor
I love it when the male lead is scary, but great person. I also like it when the second lead acts all nice, but is in reality evil.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a sucker for these menacing-looking-guy-with-heart-of-gold romances. I never seem to get tired of them. In this case, it's kind of nice that it's spiced up with her being pretty badass.

Contributor
NOOO DONT DROP IT !! WE LEFT BEHIND THE RAWS TOO FAR!!
I know we must respect another group. But if that group release twice a Year.
I MIGHT LOST MY MIND WAITING ANOTHER MONTHS!!!

I read every manga from this author, I enjoy it a little bit, but I must admit that she has no progress at all.
All of her mangas are so generic even if she has a lovely drawing style.
They just walk in a circle, you know it's coming, predictable.
Even Murata Mayu (Honey Lemon Soda), Minase Ai (Namida Usagi), Maki Youko (Romantica Clock) still much better on their theme.

This manga has been licensed in my country, I will buy the manga if this get better.

Contributor
Ah, this is completely shamelessly written (bust out whatever tired old tropes you want! It doesn't matter if it's cute!) and I love it.

(Well, to be clear, some of it is decently-enough written, but the author clearly has no shame. XD)

Double-page supporter
I like this pair together and individually. Without too much drama or dragging, it’s honest and open with heartwarming moments. and plenty of bear ears.

Aggregator gang
This is not bad. I usually hate things like this but I like it. Still I wish the ML character design would be different. I hate that they always look emo lol

is chibi manga still working on this? It's been 6 months but their website doesn't have it as dropped and according to manga updates there's no official english release...

Fed-Kun's army
If anyone wants to read this in French if it’s not on here already comiXology Which is an Amazon company has put volume one in French for free on its website digital copy last month they had volume one of The Walking Dead for free which they’ve taken off now So I don’t know how long it will be free.

About Book
Page Count. 194 Pages. Print Release Date. June 12 2019. Digital Release Date. February 9 2020. Age Rating. 15+ Only

https://www.comixology.com/Honey-come-honey-Vol-1/digital-comic/834641?ref=YnJvd3NlL25ldy1jb21pY3MvZGVza3RvcC9ncmlkTGlzdC9SZWNlbnRMaXN0Mg

Users who are viewing this thread