Honey Lemon Soda - Vol. 13 Ch. 49

Thank you so much for the update! I love Uka -chan so much, I hope our Miura wins lol

Wow! So petty! Touching her hair at the end (bcoz of jealousy)😂😂😂

Love his dark side (comment) tho!

Dex-chan lover
Why should she start dating the other dude if he wins? She's not a prize xD

Its somewhat disrepsectful to ask a girl out in front of the boyfriend, noh?

jak

Contributor
So big brother mode means you kiss your sister?

Dex-chan lover
I really dislike this arc
Honey Lemon Soda has always gone a different route when it comes to shoujo until now
But now this is just bargain fucking basement love rival stuff

Damn it I didn't want this to turn into a "winner dates the girl" sort of thing. Of course it would be worse if the guys had planned it that way. From what I can tell they were just competing as a personal ego boost without involving Uka. That's dumb teenage stuff, but it's fine. But now it really turned into this mess and I'm super disappointed in both the boys for letting it happen. 😒

Of course I suppose if a love rival for Kai appeared it wouldn't be all that interesting if nothing happened (I mean Uka would shoot him down straight away) but i'm still unsatisfied. I can't wait for this ark to end.

There now that I've expelled the poison I can just enjoy some good shots of Kai showing off his skill. I'll just pretend there's no "prize" at the end (those kind of prizes are the worst... oops I fell back into negative stuff).

@WoodyCyber ah im sorry, its just my insight. i just expected something a little different because of strawberry-candy's personality.

goddamit so it is winner dates girl trope AHHHHHHH.... whatever cause she's not gonna date Sora anyways dafuq is the point 🤷🏻‍♀️

Rather than competing against each other, i got more cuck vibes from miura. But that's just me hating this whole concept and their attitude :)
And what's up with that "Please win"? Would you say yes if he lost?

Double-page supporter
Why is there so much indecisiveness? What’s with this whole steps line that’s happening? Why are they making it same who ever wins dates her? Does she like the other guy now or something? Is she mad because she feels distant with the guy she’s dating... probably not. I just have so many questions. Hopefully they rap up this arc nicely, but I’m kinda irritated by how the characters are acting. But anyway that’s just my opinion, no hate on the story just dislike on this arc. I know this arc is to try to make him more proactive by adding a rival, but if that’s the goal I feel like they could’ve done it differently (if not better). At least then I went be have second male lead syndrome (for this story).

Users who are viewing this thread