Honey Lemon Soda - Vol. 13 Ch. 50

@blackpoint thank you and all the team for working on HLS and don't feel sorry we can wait as long as it's still updating
I'm sorry I can't help as I don't know japanese but if I could I would right away

Dex-chan lover
I hope this arc is over. It's too much, honestly, overcliche onnovercliche with ton if seriousness. The realistic sight is lost somewhere in between. It was too choking, imho. Hope now they'll move on without new rivals and triangles out of nowhere 🤦🏻‍♂️

i saw some raw spoilers and there's a short haired girl (a pixie cut) and i think kai knows her... idk though since i can't read the raws. i just hope there'll be no much dramas or else im dropping and im just gonna read it when they're gonna get married and have kids

Dex-chan lover
Her beloved boyfriend or some random dude... I love this series, but sometimes the drama is so forced xD

Of course she was gonna choose her BOYFRIEND WHUTTTT WAS THE POINT AHHHHHHHHHHHH
It's fine....... hopefully Sora finds someone and Miura was so sweet T^T

if in the next chapters there's a thot again who will be a threat to their relationship IMMA SNAP TBH

JUST LET THEM GRADUATE ALREADY AND FVCK AND GET MARRIED AND HAVE BABIES!!!!!!!!!

I just love this manga it's really cute. There isn't this much drama and Kai's love for Uka is really highlighted. Thank you so much!

Fed-Kun's army
This would be cringey as hell irl. Imagine going over for a fun cultural festival and getting this weirdness lol

I'm always amazed to see Kai's fans being so bitchy towards Uka and wondering why she gets all the attention. Bitch fix your attitude no one likes girls like you 🙄

Users who are viewing this thread