Honey Lemon Soda - Vol. 14 Ch. 54

That professor's bitter much? If that's a private school he'll be out in the streets once the students tattle to their parents. He's not teaching any moral values, he's just degrading.

seems like the teachers projecting - you're her teacher not her parent - calm down brother

Dex-chan lover
@Eeliejun
Like heck yeah. Is he jealous of her having a hot boyfriend and amazing friends, while also being a darling person who is loved?

That teacher's a prick lmao I know there's teachers who care about their students but if you have students you don't like it's better to just ignore them. Not like you'll be seeing them after the school year ends anyway lmao that's so unprofessional. If we had a teacher like that back in my highschool he would've immediately been reported.

wth is the teacher... projecting?? haha or does he look down on shy people or something

The new teacher's cute but I wanna beat the sh!t outta him. How dare he talk to Uka like that? What is he on?

I've never said this before but I honestly think that teacher, her homeroom teacher, needs to get laid. I mean why else does he antagonize good students - he's too bored and uptight. Genuinely sure he's not getting any - at least not any good sex.

Bc why be a teacher when you're so unnecessarily bitter about children geez.

Users who are viewing this thread