Honey Lemon Soda - Vol. 14 Ch. 54

Always fun having a trash teacher during one of the most important times inn your life 🙃

Dex-chan lover
That was a cute chapter.. but my.lord that teach. Um.. who hurt you bruh?
Many thank

Also just looked over the chapter again and they're maturing *sniff*

I’m so happy with this manga it’s so good I hope it continues. Anyhow what is wrong with that teacher??? Who hurt him??? He probably got heartbroken in hs so now feels the need to ruin other students lives

What the hell, what's the douchebag teacher's problem?? It's one thing to be strict, in fact, I can even accept him being annoyed at a student who is smiling for no reason (even if it's an asshole move). But telling a student that you have "pretend friends and a pretend lover"?? Holy shit, I hope someone (preferably Kai) kicks his ass.

what the hell with that teacher, hes hot but piece of shit. no more drama pls

Sooo cute <3 yeah, but what the hell is wrong with that teacher they literally don’t have the right to meddle in someone’s personal life like that

The fact this school is seen as a "party school" bc they never had serious students, i can see why the teachers keep budding in with the only student who seems to be the ideal.

Doesn't make it right though which is sad, there are only like 2 teachers who think they shouldn't get to hyper involved especially to the point of such harsh scolding.

The saddest part is some teachers actually act like this...

Dex-chan lover
@Queen_Blaze I'm not excusing him but a lot of schools give teachers the right to ban dating or other things that students do in their free time, it's kinda crazy how strict japan is

tf is wrong with that teacher. if he did that to me, i’ll answer in a sarcastic way. i mean why tf is he shouting. he’s so bitter. never experience a teacher like this. it wasn’t a big deal yet he’s like sticking his nose too much about her business/happiness

Kinda remember how i had a teacher that banned us from smiling during her class. Anyway really cute chapter! Excited to see ishimori make friends with her new classmates

idk what’s wrong with that teacher fr. but, uka really is bringing her confidence up, i’m so proud of her! you go, girl!

Double-page supporter
If her grades are fine what's wrong? She is also improving the environment in the school too.

Let’s go, Uka! I hope that teacher won’t leave a bad memory to the third year students, study is important but youth is short, so it’s also important to spend it the way they want it to.

Thank you for translating!!

Users who are viewing this thread