Honey Lemon Soda

The synopsis reads like something between Komi-san and Kimi Ni Todoke. let's see how close that is.

THIS ๐Ÿ‘ IS ๐Ÿ‘ ONE ๐Ÿ‘ OF ๐Ÿ‘ THE ๐Ÿ‘BEST ๐Ÿ‘ SHOUJO ๐Ÿ‘ MANGA๐Ÿ‘

THIS is the kind of story that made me fall in love with shoujo manga and manga in general.

Uka is the most relatable protagonist I've seen in a long time. She makes me want to protect her! She's perfect yet her flaws are still there and realistically portrayed.

Kai doesn't know what he has imo, I want my own Uka๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I have absolute faith in my -- I mean our -- Uka!

Yes this Sora guy is all that and a bag of chips, but Kai is sweet, cool honey lemon soda!

Uka ain't no cheat, I'm sorry Mr Rival, just check yourself out the door.

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญi finished all the updated chapters in one day pls pls update moreeeeee ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, autor really has to ruin it with a rival.

"New winds" ? Fuck that shit

More please please pleasseee... I can't wait for the next chapter. Also tysm for the translator! You're cool!

I hate this whole rivalry thing and when guys compete for a girl without even talking to her first...

Okay, contests are great! ...But having a contest over a girl isn't so great... ๐Ÿ˜’

Uka's feelings are important, I thought you knew that Kai!?!?!?

Sora you're great, but you're some random dude Uka met five minutes ago! No way she'd leave Kai for you, no offense ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

i wish the rival appeared earlier bc there's no way he'd get a chance now since they're together
also ahh uka is my fav heroine, she's awesome and her character development ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

Users who are viewing this thread