Honey Trap Shared House - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Bathroom Royale

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see this back, I'm curious to see where the plot takes us...
Valhalla, brother.

66f-1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! Are yall picking this up? I'm surprised it doesn't have an active group on it yet.

Double-page supporter
was randomly searching for this earlier, hoping for updates and wallah! thanks

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm I'm gonna be that guy and say I find it hard to believe he's delt with plenty of honey traps and this one is the one he can't deal with. I guess the childhood friend is too powerful for his experience but still.

Whatevs I appreciate a romcom with good character design for the guy as well as the girls.

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter! Are yall picking this up? I'm surprised it doesn't have an active group on it yet.
They "picked it up" months ago. Their release frequency's just not great.

edit: they released a bonus (ch3.5) 4months ago, for context.

Dex-chan lover
:nyoron: you pray for rain you gotta deal with the mud. Was perfect without the pedo shit. It's a place to call home when get tired of spy x family Anya spam and not enough Yor

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm I'm gonna be that guy and say I find it hard to believe he's delt with plenty of honey traps and this one is the one he can't deal with. I guess the childhood friend is too powerful for his experience but still.

Whatevs I appreciate a romcom with good character design for the guy as well as the girls.
Other people's honey traps are easy because the guy doesn't give two shits about them, they're just the enemy, tools to be discarded at will who would do the same to him.

Here, he's dealing with people he's known since he was young, who clearly love him (in one way or another) and whom he also clearly loves, so he can't disconnect himself from the situation nor shove them away.

In other words, he's screwed.

Dex-chan lover
So close to a kiss, we could have skipped so many Harem Shenanigans if they weren't interrupted by Maria. Hiiragi and Hayato were so in love, they almost got married. I like how their feelings were stronger than their convictions for a moment.

Well, let's hope they're able to end up in more situations like this, without Maria and Emily suddenly interrupting. Personally, I feel like Maria being a drunk who forgets what happens when she's drunk is a bit of a problem for the CIA.

Users who are viewing this thread