Honey Trap Shared House - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Bathroom Royale

Fed-Kun's army
So close to a kiss, we could have skipped so many Harem Shenanigans if they weren't interrupted by Maria. Hiiragi and Hayato were so in love, they almost got married. I like how their feelings were stronger than their convictions for a moment.

Well, let's hope they're able to end up in more situations like this, without Maria and Emily suddenly interrupting. Personally, I feel like Maria being a drunk who forgets what happens when she's drunk is a bit of a problem for the CIA.
Never put too much trust in the MC ending up with the main girl(Seraphy) when it comes to this author, he usually has a record of trolling the main girl and making his MCs be with older women (when he goes true harem ending route and when he doesn't too).

Dex-chan lover
leave it to the Akatsuki guys to give us uncensored good shit

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm I'm gonna be that guy and say I find it hard to believe he's delt with plenty of honey traps and this one is the one he can't deal with. I guess the childhood friend is too powerful for his experience but still.

Whatevs I appreciate a romcom with good character design for the guy as well as the girls.
Is easier to deal with a stranger than someone you are emotionally involved. This manga has problems in its plot, and honestly, that one isnt one.

Dex-chan lover
Damn. Only a few panels of nice titty service and the rest was just excess fat displays.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao why is Seraphy confused at the end? She literally watched the whole thing happen from start to finish

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm I'm gonna be that guy and say I find it hard to believe he's delt with plenty of honey traps and this one is the one he can't deal with. I guess the childhood friend is too powerful for his experience but still.

Whatevs I appreciate a romcom with good character design for the guy as well as the girls.
Tbf, both him and Seraphy promised to marry each other when they were kids, they do have actual feelings for each other

However the other 2, yea i'm with you on that, thanks to those 2 I'm starting to think he's a fraud

Tbf, both him and Seraphy promised to marry each other when they were kids, they do have actual feelings for each other

However the other 2, yea i'm with you on that, thanks to those 2 I'm starting to think he's a fraud
Brother, all of these guys are complete frauds

If they were more similar in personality and temperament to what actual intelligence agents (no mind what should be the best of the best) likely are like - this thing would have been either over at the first chapter if Hayato dies, or this would be a dark manga where Hayato continues on to kill female spies until one of em manages to do him in instead or the author grows sick of it and fast forwards to Hayato's retirement

Users who are viewing this thread